Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am experiencing incredible and new things! THANK YOU LESTER, HALE and EVERYONE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am experiencing incredible and new things! THANK YOU LESTER, HALE and EVERYONE!

I am new to the Sedona Method, I first encountered it about 2 weeks before I went to T. Harv Eckers Millionaire Mind Intensive and to my surprise it is part of the immediate transformation process that you experience there. I arrived home a completely new person.

After witnessing my mothers murder in 2004 I had experienced a severe depression that was debilitating and at times felt like it would never end. I had tried to resume going to work and back in business and kept failing. Since getting home from MMI I have accomplished so much, but I still needed to work more on my self. Thanks to the Sedona Method and learning to properly set goals and release I have had amazing results that just seem to come to me with little or no effort. I stopped forcing things to happen and am just open receiving what comes to me. I am using this on every aspect of my life.

I just purchased the book and have been listening to some audio of the 20 CD set, WOW! This is a must for everyone and anyone. I plan to continue to post my results here.

Thank you Hale for making this community!

Paul

i shared the film with 20 of my contacts and was sent a link which i clicked but the film wasn't available yet. Now the film is available but I haven't got that link anymore. Can you sent me this link again please?

Thanks Frank

Comment

I've been releasing for a year and I still don't have any gains I even set up a notebook to write my gains in but there is just nothing to write.

Comment

Hi Frank, Here's the link for the movie: MovieSP | Letting Go Movie - A Sedona Method Movie - Hale Dwoskin - The Sedona Method

Warmly, Melanie

Comment

Let me try that again MovieSP | Letting Go Movie - A Sedona Method Movie - Hale Dwoskin - The Sedona Method

Comment

Originally posted by Jim2611 View Post
            I've been releasing for a year and I still don't have any gains I even set up a notebook to write my gains in but there is just nothing to write.
            Jim,

There are four possibilities I can think of:

1) You're not actually releasing. This is unlikely as releasing is natural, but golly, it's possible. It took me a while to get the hang of it and while I was figuring it out (you should excuse the expression), my releasing was very much like a a car going into and slipping out of first gear. Lots of stops and starts, not very smooth, definitely not fast, not so sure I released, and pretty sure I was going nowhere. ;

2) You are doing it fine and are getting results, but you're just not noticing them because you're looking for one specific thing that hasn't improved;

3) It doesn't work for you; or

4) You don't have any gains because you don't need them. Nothing's wrong to be fixed.

If you would like to explore items 1 or 2, I offer one-on-one coaching as well as free support calls. The next free call is on August 25. Please feel free to join.

Cheers!
            Susan
            Susan Seifert
            Certified Sedona Method Coach
            http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
            Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Good news, Paul. Once you 'crack the code' you just keep moving.
              Good luck.

Comment

All the politically correct people and some comment on Hale's movie. Hihi, this good, no one wants to be left out not to have mentioned SM. No smoke without a fire. As long as the promo doesn't turn out similar to the 2.0 Mind Movies, all is well.

Comment

Jim,
                  it sounds like you expect some gains. What kind of gains? You could release both on your wanting to experience gains, or your frustration or disappointment (or whatever you feel) when you don't experience any gains according to your definition of them. You could also release on all hang ups around the issues you are 'trying to improve'. After all, you are OK as you are.

With help of the release technique, or SM here, you are on your way to 'emptiness' which is the final gain. A book with blank pages is the ultimate book for no-mind.

PS Jim, check out Hale's video You May Back Slide on this forum.
                  Last edited by pixie; 08-11-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Ask yourself what does it take to fill your gains list to overflowing Jim. Even the smallest kindness or surprise can be classed as a gain.
                    Lisa ... xox

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Susan View Post

1) You're not actually releasing. This is unlikely as releasing is natural, but golly, it's possible. It took me a while to get the hang of it and while I was figuring it out (you should excuse the expression), my releasing was very much like a a car going into and slipping out of first gear. Lots of stops and starts, not very smooth, definitely not fast, not so sure I released, and pretty sure I was going nowhere. ;

4) You don't have any gains because you don't need them. Nothing's wrong to be fixed.
                      Susan
                      Hi Susan thank you for replaying

you wrote that at first you didn't quite get the hang of releasing,do you get the hang of it now? if so could you please share what you've learned ?

and btw there is something that could be fixed and that is social anxiety problems that I have.

Would be happy to hear from you and I will join the august 25th call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim2611 View Post
                        you wrote that at first you didn't quite get the hang of releasing,do you get the hang of it now? if so could you please share what you've learned ?
                        Yes, absolutely I got the hang of it and I figured out how to make it totally easy for anyone.

Anything I write will be just one more instruction/piece of information, food for the mind. Some people 'get' it through the recordings or printed word, some don't. I'm more comfortable with live facilitation.

This is something I need to walk you through. I'll do this on the 8/25 call. I believe it is on some of my recent calls, which are recorded. If you go to my website and join the email notification list, you'll be mailed a link with instructions for joining the future calls and listening to the recordings. Your email will never be sold or used for any other purpose.

I would also be happy to show you if you want to call me for a free coaching session on it. It makes all the difference in the world. You can release absolutely anything this way.
                        Susan Seifert
                        Certified Sedona Method Coach
                        http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
                        Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Paul, I took the Millionaire Mind Intensive, too and met someone who told me about the Sedona Method. I doubted it, but then just had to give it a try. Your progress is truly amazing. My story is not as dramatic, but I was inspired to create a video about it:
                          YouTube - Once Upon.mpg
                          It's only 3 minutes and in cartoon form, but people have watched it and told me they love it.
                          Thanks for sharing your gains!
                          Mauryne Cecilia

Comment

this is beautiful.
                            the letting go can be quite subtle,I have noticed that paul.
                            you are such beautiful people

love and light

amanda

Comment

How are you doing now Jim?

just curious

Fiona
                              fionamoore123@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X