Why Did We Create A Mind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harilaos
    started a topic Why Did We Create A Mind?

Why Did We Create A Mind?

Hello, I have been releasing consistently for a little over a year now and I've definitely experienced the instant relief and benefits that come along with it.

I have a question though.

I hear Hale (and other authors) talk about the "Real You, The Unlimited You". And the continuation of this story goes something like this: "at some point we created a mind and assigned it to protect us."

I'm not entirely convinced. Why would someone who is already complete and perfect, want to even bother with creating a mind?

Harris

• Vivek
    replied
    Hi Harris, the question "why and when the mind was created?" is actually an illogical question in a sense. Because the Unlimited Beingness that you are, never became limited through a body-mind at any time. The feeling that we are the body-mind is an illusion. The Infinite can never become the finite, the finite does not actually exist. Any way, what was just written, is just a lie. Do not accept anything because someone said so. Keep using the Method and check for yourself. Eventually, the truth will be revealed and all answers will come to you.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by harilaos View Post
    Hello, I have been releasing consistently for a little over a year now and I've definitely experienced the instant relief and benefits that come along with it.

I have a question though.

I hear Hale (and other authors) talk about the "Real You, The Unlimited You". And the continuation of this story goes something like this: "at some point we created a mind and assigned it to protect us."

I'm not entirely convinced. Why would someone who is already complete and perfect, want to even bother with creating a mind?

Harris
    Hi Harris!

I don't know if any answer will satisfy but let's start with asking could you let go of wanting to figure this out?

Lester used to say that why questions aren't wise.

Hale has answered questions like this by saying "Just because."

I love both of these answers.

Lastly, no one here is going to try to convince you of any story at all even if it sounds like it's an important one.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X