Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only few words. Release on feelings instead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only few words. Release on feelings instead?

Hi fellow releasers

When I ask questions from the different processes, fx the goal process, often times I have no words or thoughts as a response. Only feelings or layers of feelings.

I feel like I force it, if I go digging for thoughts and often only end up with the same few. Sometimes a lot of thoughts come come up but most often just the feelings or layers of feelings. I feel like I am bombarded with feelings and try to spontaneously feel which want it is or if it is resistance and release on it.

Is it nescessary to find thoughts or memories to release on or can it be just as effective to release on the feelings?

All the best, Esben

Hi Esbenmad!

It's great that your feelings are coming up! Releasing on your feelings is excellent!

Whatever needs to come up will come up in the exact way that it should. Let the feelings come because they are coming up to be released. And whatever thoughts or memories need releasing will come up when it's the right time for you.

As you keep exploring the processes you'll be able to feel into what want is stirred up or if there is resistance. Don't push but keep going. See if you can allow yourself to be open to the process as it's unfolding for you.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you Delilah! That was just what I needed to hear :-)

Often I just feel which wants are behind the feelings - without actually asking myself what wants are behind. And release spontaneously. A quicker process with no questions. How does that sound to you?

All the best, Esben
      Last edited by Esbenmad; 07-26-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X