Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    This is an old thread and google removed the player breaking the link. Unfortunately I don't have the point where the file was removed to.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Nody25
    replied
    Hi everyone,

I can't find the video or audio please where can I find it??

Leave a comment:

• SeanBen
    replied
    Wow!!That was really very amazing one..

Leave a comment:

• deafeagle
    replied
    Deaf people cannot understand the audio

Is there any transcript?

Leave a comment:

• Bhavesh
    replied
    Originally posted by Annrika James View Post
    You can also ask yourself this simple question: "Am I?" and simply rest as the answer. Then ask yourself: "Could I allow that to be enough?"
    Thanks Annrika. That's an awesome question to ask!

Leave a comment:

• juliettegw
    replied
    Wow, every time I hear Hale's voice and release, I yawn and yawn. I was so relaxed, I had to sleep a few minutes!

Leave a comment:

• Minja
    replied
    Originally posted by BenvsWeb View Post
    Click the play button to play

Thank you very much for posting this!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Annrika and Delilah, thank you both for being so helpful!

I already had the book, The Sedona Method, but all these extra's are very interesting!

Maria

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Maria,

Annie, aka Annrika who is a wonderful coach has lots of other process questions written out on this site. Susan Seifert wrote a great post about the 5th Way and shared some great process questions on this site. If you look for their profiles and search their list of posts you'll likely find some wonderful questions written out that you can use. I too have written out some process questions as have some of the other coaches. Also Clarie van de Langenberg has written some very helpful processes out as well. Check out the coaches' profiles and see their lists of posts. Even though this site is kind of new you'll find lots of processes written out for you to use.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 08-30-2010, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Originally posted by Maria Amsterdam View Post
    Hi,
    I'm more a paper-person, copying the questions unto a piece of paper or piece of cardboard, to take along with me 9or to bed with me!). Is there anyone who made a transcript of this audio and perhaps other releasing questions as well? Especially 5th Way Releasing Questions! I'd be grateful! Had fantastic gains from Triple Welcoming questions.
    Thanks,
    Maria
    Hi Maria,

If you are referring to the "I am not enough" audio, it is one of the 2 Bonus Features with the "Letting Go" movie. It is also printed in the brochure that comes with the DVD when you purchase it.

There have been many great releasing processes, using all the tools that make up TSM, posted here by our coaches in response to guests' questions. Perhaps you can copy/paste and print some of your favourites.

TSM Workbook that comes with the 20 CD Audio Set can be purchased separately for $30. It has many releasing questions and processes, as well as being a great source of reference.

Some 5 Way questions to explore are:

In this moment (if you don't go into memory or story) can you actually find a "me"?
    Am I this feeling, thought, identity, or that which is aware?
    Am I that which comes and goes (thoughts, feelings, experiences) or the changeless presence of awareness in which they appear?
    What is that which is already neutral?
    What is actually here now?

You can also ask yourself this simple question: "Am I?" and simply rest as the answer. Then ask yourself: "Could I allow that to be enough?"

Allow this to happen naturally. The 5 Way is not really a technique, but a direct looking through the illusion of separation to the ever present presence that is shining as the love and beauty that you are.

Annrika

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Excellent- thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi,
    I'm more a paper-person, copying the questions unto a piece of paper or piece of cardboard, to take along with me 9or to bed with me!). Is there anyone who made a transcript of this audio and perhaps other releasing questions as well? Especially 5th Way Releasing Questions! I'd be grateful! Had fantastic gains from Triple Welcoming questions.
    Thanks,
    Maria

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    KaTie,

It seems most of the audio/video content on this site is streaming only. There's plenty of software available to let you record that into MP3 file, which you can then download onto your iPod. Check out Record Streaming Audio - Software Tools to Record Internet Radio and Streaming Audio - Freeware, Free Trials, Shareware for freeware for Mac and Windows that does that.

I use Audio Hijack Pro for the Mac, which I love. It lets you record several streams at once, mute the streams you are recording without muting your computer, and more. Very cool app, not free, but worth every penny IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• KaTie
    replied
    In Gratitude

Thank you so much for posting this tape. Not being enough has dogged me all my life and it is such a thief! Is there ANY way I can get this for my ipod? It would be FANTASTIC to have a short eloquent piece like this for emergency listening and centering! If not, I am very grateful to have heard it today.

Leave a comment:

• pixie
    replied
    hollielf, definitely a new beginning, I'd say. Welcome it and if possible don't invest in fear. You are not in search of clouds but in search of a sunshine. The weather always changes. Remain grounded in the divine, be U. It's easy for me to say because I am on the outside, only watching. You are a character in the drama, an actor. Always ask yourself who is playing the role of U. To whom is *all this* happening and what might be the reason. Another word comes, unburdened. See what is positive in the situation and find gratefulness, that will help you to handle the change successfully. When you let go you are ready to receive something even better. Wish luck to those who move into the house you are leaving behind, find your true calling. I'd better walk my talk now... :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X