Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longtime Practicer seeks releasing knowledgable releasing partner

Hi everyone!
    I am a female on the west coast seeking a releasing partner. I've done the basic course and currently am working the Financial Freedom and Release a Day Program. I love the Sedona Method but really feel like I would benefit by releasing with a partner. Been doing everything on my own or with the audio recordings. I'm pretty good at leading others through it, have tried to teach my husband and friends but realized I should focus on my own releasing right now.
    Who wants to partner up? Looking for someone who has been doing Sedona for a while.
    Thanks!

Hi I m willing to share releasing with you. I m in a central time zone.
    Let me know if you may be interested. I ve been practicing for 7 years the Method
    and I ve been in the Coaching Program twice. So, Let me know.
    Times available: 7-9PM M-Th usually. Weekends: to be arranged for both parties.
    Let me know if interested.

Best wishes,

Fabrizio

Comment

Hi! I've been releasing 3+ years. And I went thought almost every Sedona Method course. Also I've Financial Liberation course and I'd to release with you together. We can find the time that is perfect for us both. Contact me via PM or skype: devilrichi.

Comment

I want to learn this.. would you like to teach me and take me to the end??

Comment

Sooze, I'm also looking for a releasing partner. I've been releasing for 10 years and live in NYC. Let me know if you might be interested. Pat

Comment

My apologies to all of you guys! I thought I'd get a message saying I had some reponses, but I didn't. Still looking for my releasing partner!

Comment

Hi Sooze, happy to release with you. I have been releasing since 2008 and have most of the course workbooks. I live in NY and have a flexible schedule. Let me know what works for you.

Lauren

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sooze, happy to release with you. I have been releasing since 2008 and have most of the course workbooks. I live in NY and have a flexible schedule. Let me know what works for you.

Lauren

Comment

Hi Sooze:
                Happy to release with you. I am on west coast (PST) and have been releasing since 2000.
                I also am looking for a partner experienced in releasing. Thanks!
                Pamela

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sooze:
                Happy to release with you. I am on west coast (PST) and have been releasing since 2000.
                I also am looking for a partner experienced in releasing. Thanks!
                Pamela

Comment

HI Lauren
                  Sounds great. Let's connect! I am on west coast but we can figure that out, my schedule is flexible.
                  [PM for contact number]
                  Feel free to call or text
                  Suzy

Originally posted by Piper9 View Post

Lauren

- - - Updated - - -

Lauren
                  Last edited by Sedona Training -- Alex; 03-13-2017, 03:21 AM. Reason: phone number removed for privacy

Comment

Release Partner

Sooze, do not know if you are still looking, Im passionate about releasing, have been doing regularly for 2 years now. Would love to connect in the So Calif area.

Originally posted by Sooze View Post
                    My apologies to all of you guys! I thought I'd get a message saying I had some reponses, but I didn't. Still looking for my releasing partner!

Comment

Working...
                    X