Facilitator Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facilitator Training

I am seeking a releasing partner for the facilitator training starting 14 Apri. I live in Europe and prefer skype. Looking forward to ,hearing

Hello, did you find a releasing partner yet? I am joining the facilitator training, my time zone is GMT+2.
    Peace

Comment

I am also doing the facilitator training and am looking for a releasing partner. My time zone is HK. Best times for me are mornings 8:30 am or late evenings, 9:30 pm or later, HK time. Let me know if this suits anyone.

Comment

Hi, I just got home from a long trip and am ready to start with partnerships, following the Facilitator Training curriculum. I am an American in the Middle East (GMT+2), and my best time is probably 9pm, Sat-Thurs.
        "Asia" in Hong Kong, thank you for your offer, I'm not sure that your two preferred times would work for me; one is in the middle of the night, and another in the middle of the work day.
        Losia, what times are good for you?
        Thanks!
        Matthew (openmind1)

Comment

I think Groups love to get loads of information. (False. Attention spans are getting shorter and shorter. Information overload only leads to minimal retention levels followed by even less application on the job

Comment

Working...
          X