Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking a releasing partner either in person or on Skype.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a releasing partner either in person or on Skype.

I live in Florida so anyone in my area maybe we can release together. If not, we can Skype. I am aware of about 3 different TSM courses. I haven't mastered them but will be working through them continuously for many months to come.

I have the basic understanding of the Method so if you do too it will make it easy.

thanks for any responses!

Originally posted by Alexus View Post
    I live in Florida so anyone in my area maybe we can release together. If not, we can Skype. I am aware of about 3 different TSM courses. I haven't mastered them but will be working through them continuously for many months to come.

I have the basic understanding of the Method so if you do too it will make it easy.

thanks for any responses!
    Hello, I am also looking to work with a releasing partner. I live in Pompano Beach FL. But I can also use skype if that is not close. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks! Keith

Comment

Hi,
      I am also interested in working with a releasing partner. I live in Ocala. I have been releasing for a number of years but hope to make it to Sedona for the first time this fall.
      Thanks,
      Laurel

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
      I am also interested in working with a releasing partner. I live in Ocala. I have been releasing for a number of years but hope to make it to Sedona for the first time this fall.
      Thanks,
      Laurel

Comment

Hi Alexus,
        I'd love to work with you If you are still interested ? I have a few years of experience, I am based in the UK and would like to work using skype, many thanks, warm regards.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Working...
        X