Looking for a releasing partner in Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a releasing partner in Ireland

Hi my name sarah. I am looking for a releasing partner in Ireland , if they live in Dublin, we can meet. If not we can always do skype
    Thanks

Hi Sarah

I also live in Ireland and I would be interested in finding a releasing partner. I live not far from Dublin . Please contact me if you are interested in teaming up. Thanks Corinne

Comment

Hey, me too! I live in Dublin and would like to work with a releasing partner. I've been using the Method since January.

Comment

Hi
        did you find your releasing partner?
        I would like to find a partner too. I am in Yorkahire england and could Skype or call?
        liz

Comment

Myself and my partner have signed up to do workshop in June not sure it will be going ahead. Just wondering would anybody be interested in setting an online or social distanced releasing group

Comment

Hi
            Would be interested to be in an online group

When you are interested send me an pm, perhaps i already know a few other people then

Comment

Would love to be included in any groups for releasing - just beginning the method and would really appreciate the thoughts and insights of other more experienced users.

Comment

Did you try any dating apps or sites for this? I researched some blogs and found this one about relationships https://www.happymatches.com/blog/ho...t-hookup-sites
                Last edited by marusli; 05-15-2020, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hi marusli!

This forum is about and for The Sedona Method and Releasing only.

Thank you,
                  Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                  X