Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Releasing Partner for the Facilitator 2017 Training

Hi there,

My name is Alex I am a 33 years old male living in Germany and I am looking if possible for an experienced Releasing Partner. I lived in UK for over 10 years and have no problem whatsoever with English .
    It would really be great if someone could help me out at least as long as the Training is going after that we can still decide if we help each other out or not ).
    I have Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, just pm me and I shall get back as soon as possible.
    Thank you in advance and happy realeasing .

By the way time is of the essence. I would like to start ASAP.
    Last edited by al3x; 03-16-2017, 11:44 AM.

Have you registered a place for the Facilitator training? It's easier to match registered participants.

Alex

Comment

Indeed I did so, but so far no luck, there is still a month till than but I would love to start working with a partner ASAP.
      Of course I would love to work with someone who will take place in the Facilitator Training, it does make more sense.
      Worst case scenario, I will have to make my wife help me )))).
      Thanks for the reply Alex. Kind Regards, Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed I did so, but so far no luck, there is still a month till than but I would love to start working with a partner ASAP.
      Of course I would love to work with someone who will take place in the Facilitator Training, it does make more sense.
      Worst case scenario, I will have to make my wife help me )))).
      Thanks for the reply Alex. Kind Regards, Alex

Comment

Alex, once the retreat starts I hope to have an international support call to help coordinate releasing through the course. Meantime, I will try to pass on your information to others who might be interested in connecting with you. Good luck!
        Sydney/Seattle

- - - Updated - - -

Alex, once the retreat starts I hope to have an international support call to help coordinate releasing through the course. Meantime, I will try to pass on your information to others who might be interested in connecting with you. Good luck!
        Sydney/Seattle

Comment

thank you ever so much syddha, I welcome the support as I am sure others would welcome it too

Comment

Hello Al3x,

I am also going through the 2017 Facilitator training and I am looking for a releasing partner.
            Tell me if you are interested.
            Have a great day!
            Ciprian

Comment

Working...
            X