Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facilitator Training April 2022

Hey there,

I'm currently looking for a releasing partner who is also taking the Facilitator Training this April of 2022. Preferably in a United States time zone. I'm on CST.

Best,

Ryan

Hi Ryan!
    You might have better luck finding a releasing partner for the Facilitator training on The Sedona Method Group page on FB. There are others there who are looking as well.
    Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Delilah!

Thanks for your reply and the suggestion! I actually just created a Facebook account and there seems to be limits for me to join any groups until I have enough friends, post enough, etc. I'm not sure that I'll be able to request a releasing partner through that group any time soon. I deleted my old Facebook account several years ago and that might be in conflict with this newly created account as well.

If anyone is on this forum and taking that training, feel free to reach out to me!

Thanks!

Ryan

Comment

Hi Ryan,

If you're still looking for a releasing partner, I am too! You can email me at [email protected]. Disclaimer: I am in Thailand at the moment.

All the best,
        Phil

Comment

Hi phendrix!

It is not advisable to post personal info like email addresses on a public forum like this because it makes you vulnerable to hackers and spammers.

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Ah okay thanks for letting me know, Delilah!

Comment

Hey Phil!

I sent you an email and would definitely like to release with you. I believe we may be 12 hours apart so if you're okay with that, maybe we can figure out a time that isn't too early or too late for each other!

Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X