• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: A Release for Japan....and the World

Letting Go Big Talker
    Thanks

A Release for Japan....and the World

As you begin to discover the truth of who you are, you also begin to notice that there is no separation between you and this planet we live on.

If you’d like to do something to help heal the current crisis occurring in Japan and in the world, join Hale in a release that supports conscious, supportive action while allowing problems to dissolve and the love that you are to shine through all appearances…in your world and on the world scene.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hale-dwoskin/japan-earthquake_b_838485.html

Here is a transcipt of the video for your enjoyment and use. LOL H

We’re going to do a release for the world. As you discover the truth of who you are, you begin to realize that there is really no separation between you and this lovely planet – all the people, animals, plants, and geography.
    So, in this moment… could you just simply be what you are… and be what you are… and be what you are… And could you allow yourself to think about something about our lovely planet, planet earth, that may not be going exactly the way you would prefer. See if there is anything unfolding on planet earth right now that you are wanting to change or control. And if so, could you simply welcome that thing you are wanting to change or control and allow it to be here? And could you, just for now, let go of wanting to change or control that? …

And then could you allow yourself to hold the perfection in mind. Could you allow yourself to love planet earth because it is the way it is? … And then could you be open to that particular body mind, or whatever body minds are appropriate, to take conscious, supportive action to support our home world? Could you allow yourself to see the healing of the planet and all its species that call it home? …

And then could you call to mind anything else on planet earth that you would like to change or control, that you wish were different, that you think should be improved? … And can you welcome anything that that brings up inside of you? ... And could you, just for now, simply let that go … and hold the best vision or the solutions in mind and let the problems dissolve… and, as best you can, can you see the planet as already whole, already perfect, already in the healing process? … And then could you be open to that particular body mind or whatever other body minds are appropriate to getting into conscious supportive, creative action to allow and support that healing to unfold, and could you just simply see it as perfect now, simply love our planet, our home as it is? …

And then just think of something else, another thing on planet earth that you think has room for improvement, that that you wish someone would fix or change… And could you just simply welcome whatever that brings up inside you? … And then could you just simply let it go? … And could you be open to at least the possibility… that no matter how it appears now… there is hope for our home planet? That progress is already happening… Positive change is already unfolding exactly as it is or it should? … And could you be open to possibility that that particular body mind or appropriate body minds are already taking action to heal our earth? …

And could you love this planet in this moment as it already is. And in this moment could you allow the love that you are to shine? ... Notice how it is already bringing love and light to every cell in your body and mind… and it is spilling over to all other minds and all other bodies and all races … and all species… embracing all creeds, loving all as it is, supporting all … as it is. Being all as it is… And could you just simply shine as the light of love that you are? ...

And notice how you are already everywhere present … around and through this entire planet, and also notice … how you are shining love down on planet earth… as all space, and simply smile… at our home world. Let the love that you are bathe the entire planet... supporting all that is positive, all that is healing, all that knows the right way or the appropriate way… to allow for harmony… balance… and truth… and equality… and environmental sustainability… and peace. ... And in this moment, could you allow yourself to be the peace that you would like to see for planet earth? Could you allow yourself to be the solution? Could you simply allow yourself to be... and be… and be. ... And so it is.
    Great! Thank you all for participating in that.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sedona Training For This Useful Post:

kidix (03-19-2011), kylie (03-20-2011), MariGray (03-23-2011), Minja (03-20-2011), NicoleL (03-19-2011), pantung (03-19-2011)

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    "As you begin to discover the truth of who you are, you also begin to notice that there is no separation between you and ...."

I have no idea what this phrase means...I have no idea if there is any separation, I don't think about it, feel it, worry about it.

May I have an explantation please so I can fully discover this for myself?

Thanks,

Armand
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Armand For This Useful Post:

hale dwoskin (03-25-2011)

Thanks
    Thank You Hale. This is the sort of 'troops' I like to join and work with. In the trenches of evolution, working for All, because we Are.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Janet_Brown For This Useful Post:

Letting Go Big Talker
    Thanks
    As you begin to discover the truth of who you are, you also begin to notice that there is no separation between you and this planet we live on.

What a beautiful word: Home World. We'll be most definitely reminded about the fact that we are all glued to this planet by the grace of gravity as She is hurling through the Universe.If She wants to turn the other way round or upside down, She will, what can we do? We can't prevent it. Meanwhile, it is time to stop creating more damage if we can help it.

The tsunami didn't create an irreparable damage, however, the radioactivity released by men will be more of a headache for many. May we learn the lessons the departed souls in Japan demonstrated for us.

I do embrace the fact that there is a greater wisdom that runs the whole show and that ultimately all is perfect and all serves.

Nothing ever happened and until that is realized by all, may we live the happy dream instead of the nightmare. Thanks, Hale.

Long time no see,
    pixie
    Last edited by pixie; 03-19-2011 at 09:59 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pixie For This Useful Post:

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    ......Thank You.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NicoleL For This Useful Post:

Letting Go Newbie
    Thanks
    When you discover that there is only one cause and that one cause is "Consciousness", that you are not separate from that consciousness then that also must mean that everything is also not separate from that consciousness. Whether it is human or animal or inanimate it is all held in consciousness. That is the "One" ness that can be beheld. It is a huge awareness to behold too. It cannot be defined or spelled out in the mind either. I have learned to let go of all preconceived notions through the Sedona Method and keep on releasing so much that I have witnessed that Awareness of Consciousness, what I like calling the I Am Presence. Neville Goddard states it the best for me...in his writhing "The Power of Awareness", "The very center of consciousness is the feeling of "I AM" I may forget who I am, where I am, what I am but I cannot forget that I AM. The awareness of being remains, regardless of the degree of forgetfulness of who, where, and what I am." Just keep releasing and a new awareness will dawn on you.

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    Hello Hale - I just want to thank you for this release from my heart... it was very powerful indeed and much needed now ....much appreciation and blessings of love to everyone.
    Tracey

13. The Following User Says Thank You to selene17 For This Useful Post:

Visitors found this page by searching for:

awareness of I Am Presence

RELEASING FOR THE WORLD

For the World for japan

letting go for Japan

Japan the sedona method