• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Do it on yourself

Letting Go Newbie
    Thanks

Do it on yourself

Hi everyone ,

In the releasing supercourse there is a cleaning up exercise. Could you let go of wanting to control that person and than could you let go of wanting them to control you back. That was a very powerful process for me and I released aloooot but...
    I know this process somehow more than others helped me in another way because I did this: Could I let go of wanting to control my experience in this moment, and could I let go of wanting to be controlled by this experience in this moment.
    On a deeper level although I have known this for years I have realized a little bit more that Feelings control you so though this, in this moment it helps me much more to welcome the Feelings. This was for me very liberating I have experienced a huge shift.It also helps me more with Attachment and Aversion to the Feelings. Hope this helps. Love and Light to you all
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to al3x For This Useful Post:

DelilahCertifiedSMCoach (04-14-2017)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Hale Dwoskin,sedona community , sedonamethodcommunity,sedona method
SEO Blog