• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Seeking Releasing Partner

Letting Go Newbie
    Thanks

Seeking Releasing Partner

I already have a releasing partner but I would like to do some releasing with a new partner. Partnership work is an amazing way to ensure you dig out your subconscious limitations.

I've been to a couple retreats, ideally looking for someone who also has been to a retreat or is serious about doing this work a couple hours per week.

I'm in PST timezone with flexible hours, please contact me if you are also looking for a releasing partner.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

Letting Go Newbie
    Thanks
    Hi there,
    I would love to do some releasing with you. Sorry if I have posted twice, having problems with this site.
    I've done many of the courses, am also in PST and have flexible hours and am really ready to do some serious partner releasing.
    Please call or text three two three seven eight eight zero nine zero eight

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,
    I would love to do some releasing with you. Sorry if I have posted twice, having problems with this site.
    I've done many of the courses, am also in PST and have flexible hours and am really ready to do some serious partner releasing.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there,
    Sorry if I have posted many times this site is confusing.
    I would love to do partner releasing, I am also in PST with flexible hours and have done many of the courses.

Thanks!
    Sue
    Last edited by Sedona Training -- Alex; 02-03-2017 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Phone numbers removed. Use private messaging.

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi Sooze!

This comment isn't just for you but for anyone else in this forum.

Don't post your telephone numbers here on the open forum. Send your personal info to folks using private messaging.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 02-02-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Administrator
    Thanks
    As said, use private messaging. It requires that persons who contact you has registered on the forum. That way you limit the number of people who have access to your phone personal details.

Posting on the forum phone numbers, emails and personal details opens those up to be used for mischief. It's harder to clean up a mess than to avoid making one in the first place. So I've removed the phone numbers for your safety.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Hale Dwoskin,sedona community , sedonamethodcommunity,sedona method
SEO Blog