• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Training to become a SM coach/practitioner?

Thanks

Training to become a SM coach/practitioner?

Hi everyone,

I would really like to become a certified Sedona Method coach, but I can't seem to find how to do it. I'm based in the UK, just outside of London and I know I've just missed an event in June here but can anyone give me any guidance about how I might go about getting training and certification?

Thanks!

Theresa
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

Administrator
    Thanks
    Right now Hale is not planning to train any coaches for 2014. If you visit the main website you can be added to the mailing list, by providing your email. That's one way to keep getting updated what's happening and also get notified when Hale has a teleseminar or seminar happening.

Alex

Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I'm wondering: If I want to integrate the Sedona Method in my actual coaching practice, do I necessarily need to be certified? I mean, can one freely share his experience with the method and teach the main principles?
    The Sedona Method is truly the one that brought me the biggest AHA moments in applying the abstract knowledge of non-dualism in my everyday life. It has been the best bridge and I'd love to share it in this new coaching activity I'm starting.
    I'm from France btw, not sure there even are seminars over here
    Thank you Enjoy your day

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi Benni!

Lots of people include what they feel that they have gotten from their personal experience with TSM in their coaching practice. And some even declare formally that they offer TSM. While these people can not legitimately say that they offer TSM because they do not have formal training they do it anyway. This is a point of contention for some. As long as you do not claim to be a Sedona Method Coach then you can share your personal experience with your clients.

There are SM instructors that offer seminars in different parts of the world but these are for personal practice and not for certification. Hale is the only person who can offer training for any kind of certification and he is not offering that at this time. If you are interested in attending a seminar then keep an eye on this website for postings on this topic.

Best,
    Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Benni!

Lots of people include what they feel that they have gotten from their personal experience with TSM in their coaching practice. And some even declare formally that they offer TSM. While these people can not legitimately say that they offer TSM because they do not have formal training they do it anyway. This is a point of contention for some. As long as you do not claim to be a Sedona Method Coach then you can share your personal experience with your clients.

There are SM instructors that offer seminars in different parts of the world but these are for personal practice and not for certification. Hale is the only person who can offer training for any kind of certification and he is not offering that at this time. If you are interested in attending a seminar then keep an eye on this website for postings on this topic.

Best,
    Delilah

Thanks
    Thank you for this clear answer Delilah

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi Benni,

Congratulations on your new coaching practice and your desire to integrate The Sedona Method into it. The best way for you to gain the confidence and practical understanding of how best to facilitate yourself and others is to immerse yourself in an environment that's conducive and supportive of that.

The Peer-to-Peer Releasing Retreat held earlier this month in Sedona was created for this purpose. It gave participants a much deeper understanding and direct experience of all the tools, and the ability to intuitively facilitate oneself and others, without the need for a script. Supporting others in releasing is wonderfully enriching for both partners - it's amazing how effortless and spontaneous releasing is simply by being there with and for others in freedom. It was not a certification training - Delilah has already spoken to that, above.

So, I highly recommend that you look out for a Sedona Method seminar or retreat offered by a Licensed SM Instructor designed to support you in your intention. Tim McCavitt and I are incorporating this opportunity into all our Events worldwide in 2017.

We invite you to review our website and Seminar Schedule:
    http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide....thod-seminars/

All the best,
    Annrika and Tim

PS. Our next free support calls are this Thursday, Oct 20th. We are available for questions, sharing and assistance, including questions pertaining to supporting yourself and others in releasing with The Sedona Method. Go to Letting Go Support and Calls in the Forum.
    Last edited by Annrika James; 10-16-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    Annrika James Sedona Method Licensed Instructor & Certified Coach
    www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, Benni,

Congratulations on your coaching practice.

You have received some excellent answers already. As well, Hale said he will package the Peer-to-Peer Retreat into an online course that will be available for purchase. So your desire is quite timely!

A number of Certified Sedona Method Coaches like myself offer free support calls too. That is another good way to immerse yourself in this new experience.

All the best,

Susan

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Hale Dwoskin,sedona community , sedonamethodcommunity,sedona method
SEO Blog