• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: I want nothing

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks

I want nothing

Hey guys I have been experimenting with telling myself the following it
    Releases chunks of stuff so quickly and I feel amazing
    Just say to urselves I want Nothing I need nothing there is nothing to get outside myself
    There is nothing I want nothing outside myself can make me happy or feel good and so on
    Very powerful try it and let me know why not just go str8 to the end state which is wanting nothing.
    I figured out the other day that after we have it all we will want nothing why not go there right now.

Things have manifested within the last few days just from thinking these thoughts all day and the great thing is
    I don't even care it's like yeh whatever I love it
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yoyoyo For This Useful Post:

DelilahCertifiedSMCoach (07-01-2016)

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi yoyoyo!

Wonderful! Now see if you can find where the outside ends and you begin. Or where you end and the outside begins. There is no separation, no space between what you think you are inside and and anything you think is outside. That which you are includes everything anyone might possibly want. So what is there to want?

Delilah

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    I totally get it wow, from reading yourself post and continuing this I want nothing thing I had a huge realisation.

That I AM EVERYTHING, I AM ALL MEN, BOYS AND GUYS I AM ALL GIRLS, WOMEN AND FEMALES, I AM EVERYBODY, SO HOW CAN I WANT ANYTHING OR ANYONE. WOW. I GET IT NOW
    I THINK MUCH MORE POWERFUL AFFIRMAITONS ARE I AM EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally get it wow, from reading yourself post and continuing this I want nothing thing I had a huge realisation.

That I AM EVERYTHING, I AM ALL MEN, BOYS AND GUYS I AM ALL GIRLS, WOMEN AND FEMALES, I AM EVERYBODY, SO HOW CAN I WANT ANYTHING OR ANYONE. WOW. I GET IT NOW
    I THINK MUCH MORE POWERFUL AFFIRMAITONS ARE I AM EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING.

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yes yoyoyo! That's what Lester discovered. He dedicated himself to revealing this to all of us. These is no I, me, my. There is no separation. There is only The All There Is, Beingness. Lester talks about this a lot. You can hear this in nearly every single thing he says. That is what is meant when he says we are that which we seek.

Delilah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DelilahCertifiedSMCoach For This Useful Post:

samyc (07-03-2016)

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    Yes this makes you feel very comfortable in dropping the want... Also wondering where you end and outside begins confuses the mind and it shuts down putting you in charge of releasing whatever needs to be released

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samyc For This Useful Post:

DelilahCertifiedSMCoach (07-04-2016)

Thanks
    Isn't wanting Nothing a want in itself?

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    yeah you want nothing. its like wanting everything just the opposite, like wanting approval/disapproval xD i guess its her way to let go. i never got too much luck with those other ways of letting go, if i just dont let it go the way hale or someone else asks me im trying to control the process or something.

Sedona Method Coach
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi AndyM!

Can you welcome wanting to figure this out? And then let go of wanting to figure this out?

When wanting anything, if we welcome the want we are using the 2nd most fundamental way to let go.

The question, "Could you allow yourself to want nothing?" is one of an infinite number of ways to use the mind to go beyond the mind. It's a great question if it supports a release. If it doesn't support a release then just let the question go. Sometimes certain questions aren't the right questions in a particular moment. But then in another moment it is the perfect question to support a release.

Ex: Also, try, "Can you remember the last time you wanted something or nothing? That can be even just a second ago. Is there are any wanting to hold onto wanting or to let go of wanting? Could welcome either or both? Could you let go of wanting to hold onto wanting or to let go of something?"

Best,
    Delilah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
    Hi AndyM!

Can you welcome wanting to figure this out? And then let go of wanting to figure this out?

When wanting anything, if we welcome the want we are using the 2nd most fundamental way to let go.

The question, "Could you allow yourself to want nothing?" is one of an infinite number of ways to use the mind to go beyond the mind. It's a great question if it supports a release. If it doesn't support a release then just let the question go. Sometimes certain questions aren't the right questions in a particular moment. But then in another moment it is the perfect question to support a release.

Ex: Also, try, "Can you remember the last time you wanted something or nothing? That can be even just a second ago. Is there are any wanting to hold onto wanting or to let go of wanting? Could welcome either or both? Could you let go of wanting to hold onto wanting or to let go of something?"

Best,
    Delilah
    Thank you Delilah I was trying to figure it out, and now I'm able to let go of wanting to figure it out. I wasn't aware that I was until you pointed it out
    Last edited by AndyM; 04-23-2017 at 11:51 AM. Reason: double posting

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyM For This Useful Post:

DelilahCertifiedSMCoach (04-23-2017)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Hale Dwoskin,sedona community , sedonamethodcommunity,sedona method
SEO Blog