• Login:

Welcome to the The Sedona Method Community Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Confusion on going all the way to Beingness and transcending astral + causal realms.

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks

Confusion on going all the way to Beingness and transcending astral + causal realms.

Hi guys,

I wasn't sure where to post this or who to ask this quesiton, but hopefully someone has wondered about this here and has the answer. If this is the wrong place to ask, please let me know.

I've seen a talk with Lester to say that we can go all the way to Beingness, surpassing the astral and the causal realms from this physical realm.

I'm reading Autobiography of a Yogi, and in it is this quote:

"As prophets are sent on earth to help men work out their physical karma, so I have been directed by God to serve on an astral planet as a savior," Sri Yukteswar explained. "It is called Hiranyaloka or 'Illumined Astral Planet.' There I am aiding advanced beings to rid themselves of astral karma and thus attain liberation from astral rebirths. The dwellers on Hiranyaloka are highly developed spiritually; all of them had acquired, in their last earth-incarnation, the meditation-given power of consciously leaving their physical bodies at death. No one can enter Hiranyaloka unless he has passed on earth beyond the state of sabikalpa samadhi into the higher state of nirbikalpa samadhi. "

Now from an interview of Hale on BATGAP, he says he is entering into these Samadhi states, and I assume he will enter mahasamadhi when he chooses to leave. My confusion is that, when Lester says we can go all the way does he mean all the way to liberate from this realm, or from all realms to surpassing astral + causal realms.

My understanding from Autobipgraphy of a Yogi is that we can only liberate ourselves from those realms in those realms, and on the physical we can liberate ourself from the physical realm and thats it.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method
    www.lettinggo.tv The Letting Go Movie
    http://apps.lettinggo.tv 5 Letting Go Mobile Apps

Letting Go Big Talker
    Thanks
    hi Daniel - I can only share my point of view....and currently I understand we can go ''All The Way'' in this lifetime...and it could be now!!

Are you taking part in Release a Day? Recently there was a clip on welcoming Beingness, and there has also been a clip on welcoming Awareness...which we already are.

We can get lost in all the stories about astral realms and other planets...for me the important thing is to remember the auspicious opportunity present in this apparent lifetime- to choose freedom- over and over

Letting Go Talker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zannierose View Post
    hi Daniel - I can only share my point of view....and currently I understand we can go ''All The Way'' in this lifetime...and it could be now!!

Are you taking part in Release a Day? Recently there was a clip on welcoming Beingness, and there has also been a clip on welcoming Awareness...which we already are.

We can get lost in all the stories about astral realms and other planets...for me the important thing is to remember the auspicious opportunity present in this apparent lifetime- to choose freedom- over and over
    Thanks Zannie, and no I am not. I tried to look for it on the site but can't seem to find the release a day progrma, would you have a link to it?

Letting Go Big Talker
    Thanks
    sedona dot com / release - a-day

Administrator
    Thanks